You can stop drinking.
We can help.
Help for Yourself
Are you struggling with alcoholism? If you’re here reading this right now, you’re already making a positive step. We’re not here to tell you this is going to be easy, because you already know it will be a difficult path, but the road to recovery is a better path than the alternative.
Help for a Loved One
When somebody you care about is struggling with a drinking problem, you’re struggling with it too. They aren’t trying to hurt you, but it can be very difficult and heartbreaking nonetheless. Also, you need to take care of yourself in order to be able to look out for them.
Join Our Community
A community of people whose lives are affected by alcoholism. See the perspectives of alcoholics and the people who love them. It’s free, anonymous, and we would love to have you in our community.
- Can an Alcohol Documentary Film Help You Stop Drinking?
- Alcohol is a Depressant but What Does That Even Mean?
- Here Are The Best Ways to Quit Drinking in 2022
- Committing to 100 Days Sober Can Change Your Life
- 12 Sobriety Quotes To Help You When You Need It Most
- Can’t Sleep Without Alcohol? Here’s How To Fall Asleep Without Alcohol
- Depression After Quitting Drinking: Is This Normal?
- How Common Is Binge Drinking?
- Is Four Loko Dangerous? Why Did It Change Recipes?
- Is It Dangerous To Stop Drinking Suddenly?
- Beer Or Whisky: Which Is More Harmful?
- How To Tell Your Boss You’re Going Into Rehab
- Will I Lose My Job If I Go To Rehab? Common Questions Answered:
- Is It Possible To Stop Drinking On Your Own?
- Rehab After Work: How To Keep Your Job and Still Get Help
- How To Work In a Rehab Center – List of Rehab Job Types
Knowing what to expect from your journey towards sobriety is a crucial step. This allows you to better prepare for the challenges ahead.
There will be times that you feel like you’re alone, like nobody else can relate, but many others have done what you’re about to do and you’re never alone.
Sobriety lifelong journey and while it may never be easy, you’ll become stronger and better equipped to deal with all of the challenges.