You can stop drinking.
We can help.
Help for Yourself
Are you struggling with alcoholism? If you’re here reading this right now, you’re already making a positive step. We’re not here to tell you this is going to be easy, because you already know it will be a difficult path, but the road to recovery is a better path than the alternative.
Help for a Loved One
When somebody you care about is struggling with a drinking problem, you’re struggling with it too. They aren’t trying to hurt you, but it can be very difficult and heartbreaking nonetheless. Also, you need to take care of yourself in order to be able to look out for them.
Join Our Community
A community of people whose lives are affected by alcoholism. See the perspectives of alcoholics and the people who love them. It’s free, anonymous, and we would love to have you in our community.
- How To Celebrate One Year Sober
- Can Alcohol Cause a UTI? Urinary Tract Infection From Alcohol
- How To Deal With a Violent Drunk
- Stomach Ache After Drinking: Here’s What To Do
- 7 Places For Alcohol Rehab in Houston: Here Are Your Options…
- How To Feel Drunk Without Drinking
- 5 Foods That Sober You Up Fast
- How To Leave Alcohol In The Past And Start Living a Sober Life
- Here’s What Happens When You Drink On An Empty Stomach
- Can You Stop Drinking Cold Turkey?
- Here’s What To Do After Drinking Too Much Alcohol Before Bed
- My Husband Won’t Stop Drinking – Here’s What To Do
- How Long Does Being Drunk Last For? And What To Do About It
- How to Get an Alcoholic to Quit Without Ruining the Relationship
- How to Stop Someone From Drinking Without Them Knowing
- Alcohol Tremors and Shakes: What Can You Do About Them?
Knowing what to expect from your journey towards sobriety is a crucial step. This allows you to better prepare for the challenges ahead.
There will be times that you feel like you’re alone, like nobody else can relate, but many others have done what you’re about to do and you’re never alone.
Sobriety lifelong journey and while it may never be easy, you’ll become stronger and better equipped to deal with all of the challenges.