You can stop drinking.
We can help.
Help for Yourself
Are you struggling with alcoholism? If you’re here reading this right now, you’re already making a positive step. We’re not here to tell you this is going to be easy, because you already know it will be a difficult path, but the road to recovery is a better path than the alternative.
Help for a Loved One
When somebody you care about is struggling with a drinking problem, you’re struggling with it too. They aren’t trying to hurt you, but it can be very difficult and heartbreaking nonetheless. Also, you need to take care of yourself in order to be able to look out for them.
Join Our Community
A community of people whose lives are affected by alcoholism. See the perspectives of alcoholics and the people who love them. It’s free, anonymous, and we would love to have you in our community.
- How To Tell Your Boss You’re Going Into Rehab
- Will I Lose My Job If I Go To Rehab? Common Questions Answered:
- Is It Possible To Stop Drinking On Your Own?
- Rehab After Work: How To Keep Your Job and Still Get Help
- How To Work In a Rehab Center – List of Rehab Job Types
- How To Tell Your Family You’re Going to Rehab
- How To Tell Your Friends You’re Going to Rehab
- Does Alcohol Affect Sleep And How Does Alcohol Affect Sleep?
- What To do When a Loved One Relapses on Alcohol
- Are There Any Easy Ways To Stop Drinking?
- Tips To Stop Drinking Alcohol From People Who Have Done It
- Why Is Binge Drinking Dangerous? Here’s The Truth…
- How Long Does it Take for Your Liver to Repair Itself from Drinking?
- What Is Blacking Out From Alcohol and Why Does It Happen?
- How Alcohol Quit Lit Is Changing People’s Lives
- What Is A Relapse And What Does It Mean For Alcoholics?
Knowing what to expect from your journey towards sobriety is a crucial step. This allows you to better prepare for the challenges ahead.
There will be times that you feel like you’re alone, like nobody else can relate, but many others have done what you’re about to do and you’re never alone.
Sobriety lifelong journey and while it may never be easy, you’ll become stronger and better equipped to deal with all of the challenges.