You can stop drinking.
We can help.
Help for Yourself
Are you struggling with alcoholism? If you’re here reading this right now, you’re already making a positive step. We’re not here to tell you this is going to be easy, because you already know it will be a difficult path, but the road to recovery is a better path than the alternative.
Help for a Loved One
When somebody you care about is struggling with a drinking problem, you’re struggling with it too. They aren’t trying to hurt you, but it can be very difficult and heartbreaking nonetheless. Also, you need to take care of yourself in order to be able to look out for them.
Join Our Community
A community of people whose lives are affected by alcoholism. See the perspectives of alcoholics and the people who love them. It’s free, anonymous, and we would love to have you in our community.
- This Video Can Help You Understand a Functional Alcoholic
- Watch How Alcohol Changes Your Body
- This DR.’s Description of Addiction Has Saved Lives (EYE-OPENING!)
- Don’t Ignore These Early Signs of Liver Damage From Alcohol
- Dealing With Alcoholism In a Loved One? Don’t Do These 5 Things
- Teenage Alcoholism: Here Are The Signs and Dangers
- Causes Of Alcoholism: How Many Of These Happened To You?
- Dating a Functional Alcoholic: Is It Risky?
- Can Alcohol Cause Diarrhea? Here’s What You Need To Know
- The Types of Drunks: Which One Are You?
- Are The Most Expensive Luxury Rehab Centers Worth It?
- Why Do My Cheeks Get Red When I Drink?
- Blood in Stool After Drinking Alcohol: Is It Serious?
- Can a Book Help You To Stop Drinking?
- 5 Tricks To Stop Drinking That Just Might Work
- What Is StopDrinking.com all About?
Knowing what to expect from your journey towards sobriety is a crucial step. This allows you to better prepare for the challenges ahead.
There will be times that you feel like you’re alone, like nobody else can relate, but many others have done what you’re about to do and you’re never alone.
Sobriety lifelong journey and while it may never be easy, you’ll become stronger and better equipped to deal with all of the challenges.